|Notice is hereby given that a Meeting of the Jefferson Economic Development Corporation will be held on August 13, 2018 at 5:30 PM at the Jefferson City Hall located at 102 N. Polk St., Jefferson, Texas, at which time the subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the order shown on the meeting notice. Unless removed for the consent agenda, items identified with the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Welcome/Introduction of Guest and Visitors
Public Comments – Jefferson Economic Development Corporation Members may ask questions but shall not discuss items that are not on the agenda. A person may add an item to a future Jefferson Economic Development Corporation Agenda by contacting a member or the Economic Development Director a minimum of 5 days prior to a Meeting.
5. CONSENT AGENDA (JEDCO reserves the right to remove items from the Consent Agenda and consider and/or approve individually)
a) Consider and/or approve financial report (if any)
b) Consider and/or approve previous minutes of JEDCO Meeting(s)
6. DISCUSSION / CONSIDERATION / ACTION ITEMS
a) Consideration/Action for releasing Deed of Trust Lien and/or entering into Subordination of Deed of Trust (Master Woodcraft Cabinetry and Ally Bank)
b) Consideration/Action – CEFCO Project
c) Consideration/Action – JEDCO grant/loan request application
d) Consideration/Action – Recordkeeping for JEDCO
e) Update/Discussion – JEDCO Bylaws
The Jefferson Economic Development Corporation reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code;
1. Section 551.071 – Consultation with an Attorney
2. Section 551.072 – Deliberations concerning Real Property
3. Section 551.073 – Deliberations concerning Gifts/Donations
4. Section 551.074 – Personnel Matters
5. Section 551.076 – Deliberations concerning Municipal Security
6. Section 551.086 – Economic Development
*CLOSE OPEN MEETING
*ENTER INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
*RECONVENE OPEN MEETING
*ACTION AS A RESULT OF EXECUTIVE SESSION
* The Jefferson Economic Development Corporation may or may not enter into Executive Session at this meeting to discuss Economic Development.
Certificate of Posting
I, Kevin Huckabee, City Administrator for the City of Jefferson, Texas, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted at City Hall, 102 North Polk Street, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the _10th day of _August_, 2018, at _____, and remained so posted for at least 72 continuous hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Kevin Huckabee, MPA, CPM
Jefferson Economic Development Director