CITY OF JEFFERSON, TEXAS
102 N. POLK ST.
MONDAY, MARCH 04, 2019 @ 5:00 PM
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Jefferson City Council will be held on March 4, 2019 at 5:00 pm at the Jefferson City Hall located at 102 N. Polk Street, Jefferson, Texas, at which time the subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the order shown on the meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified with the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Consider and/or approve building permit for Scott Moller at 305 N. Polk St.
- Consider and/or approve building permit for Kent Thigpen at 601 Walnut St.
- Consider and/or approve building permit for Avery Ventures, LLC at 206 N. Friou St.
- Consider and/or approve a Special Event Application for The Outlaw National Car Show from April 19, 2019 to April 21, 2019.
- ACTION ITEM
- Consider and/or approve A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF JEFFERSON, TEXAS, AUTHORIZING THE SUBMISSION OF A TEXAS COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT PROGRAM APPLICATION TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOR THE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FUND; AND AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO ACT AS THE CITY’S EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE IN ALL MATTERS PERTAINING TO THE CITY’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TEXAS COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT PROGRAM.
- Discuss, consider and/or approve easements for Fike Wholesale and City of Jefferson.
- ADJOURNMENTCertificate of PostingI, Doris M. Hines, City Secretary for the City of Jefferson, Texas, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted at City Hall, 102 North Polk Street, a place accessible to the general public at all times, on the __________ day of February, 2019 at ____________ and remained so posted at least 72 continuous hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.___________________________
- Doris M. Hines, City Secretary