JEFFERSON CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
JEFFERSON CONVENTION AND VISITORS CENTER
305 E. AUSTIN STREET
Monday, June 10, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that a Board Meeting of the City of Jefferson, Tourism Board will be held on Monday, June 10, 2019, at 5:30 pm, at the Jefferson Convention & Visitors Bureau at 305 E. Austin St., Jefferson, Texas, at which time the subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the order shown on the meeting notice. Unless removed for the consent agenda, items identified with the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- CALL TO ORDER – Chair
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- WELCOME GUESTS AND VISITORS
Comments – Limited to citizens and business owners of the City of Jefferson.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Consider/Approve previous meetings minutes
- Monthly Financial Reports
- OLD BUSINESS
- Update/Approve New contract revision for Jefferson TCVB building Robin Johnson
- Status of questionnaire to be sent to businesses and lodging establishments BW Brooks
- Update on delinquent HOT tax from Avenu Colleen Taylor
- Update on City Logo Anna Bode
- New Business
- Discuss-Consider/Approve Advertising/Marketing Updates and New Expenditures Bus Tour Magazine Colleen Taylor
- Discuss-Consider/Approve Advertising Updates and New Expenditures
Social-Media—all areas, TV, Print, Radio Pam Thomas
- Update on new events
- Update on Convention and Visitors Bureau Danielle Engleman
- Items to Be Considered for Next Month’s Agenda
- Next Meeting July 8, 2019 at 5:30 or should we move to July 15th?
- Certificate of Posting
I, Colleen Taylor, Interim President for the Jefferson Convention & Visitors Bureau Board for the City of Jefferson, Texas, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted at City Hall, 102 North Polk Street, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the 7th day of June, at 5:30 pm, and remained so posted for at least 72 continuous hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Colleen Taylor, Interim President of the Tourism Development Board