CITY OF JEFFERSON, TEXAS
TOURISM DEVELOPMENT SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
JEFFERSON CONVENTION AND VISITORS CENTER
305 E. AUSTIN STREET
FRIDAY, January 25, 2019 @ 12:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that a Board Meeting of the Jefferson City of Tourism will be held on Friday, January 25, 2019, 2018 at 12:00 pm, at the Jefferson Convention & Visitors Center at 305 E. Austin St., Jefferson, Texas, at which time the subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the order shown on the meeting notice. Unless removed for the consent agenda, items identified with the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- CALL TO ORDER – Chair
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- WELCOME GUESTS AND VISITORS
- Comments – Limited to citizens and business owners of the City of Jefferson.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Consider/Approve Advertising/Marketing Budget Advertising/Marketing Committee
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
The Jefferson Tourism Development Board reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code;
- Section 551.071 – Consultation with an Attorney
- Section 551.072 – Deliberations concerning Real Property
- Section 551.073 – Deliberations concerning Gifts/Donations
- Section 551.074 – Personnel Matters
- Section 551.076 – Deliberations concerning Municipal Security
- Section 551.086 – Economic Development
- ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE NEXT AGENDA
- Next Meeting February 11, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
Certificate of Posting
I, Colleen Taylor, Interim President for the Tourism Development Board for the City of Jefferson, Texas, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted at City Hall, 102 North Polk Street, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the 22nd day of January, 2019, at 12:00 pm, and remained so posted for at least 72 continuous hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Colleen Taylor, Interim President of the Tourism Development Board