|Notice is hereby given that a Committee Meeting of the Jefferson Planning and Zoning Commission will be held on March 14, 2017 at 6:00 PM at the Jefferson City Hall located at 102 N. Polk St., Jefferson, Texas, at which time the subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the order shown on the meeting notice. Unless removed for the consent agenda, items identified with the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order – Director
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Welcome/Introduction of Guest and Visitors
Public Comments – Jefferson Planning and Zoning Commission Members may ask questions but shall not discuss items that are not on the agenda. A person may add an item to a future Jefferson Planning and Zoning Commission Agenda by contacting a Committee Member or the Planning and Zoning Director a minimum of 5 days prior to a Committee Meeting.
5. CONSENT AGENDA (Jefferson Planning and Zoning Commission reserves the right to remove items from the Consent Agenda and consider and/or approve individually)
None – Initial Committee Meeting
6. DISCUSSION / CONSIDERATION / ACTION ITEMS
a) Consideration/Action for appointing a Committee Chair
b) Consideration/Action for appointing a Committee Vice-Chair
c) Discuss responsibilities of the Planning and Zoning Commission
d) Discuss future Zoning Mapping for the City of Jefferson and Extra Territorial Jurisdiction
The Jefferson Planning and Zoning Commission reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code;
1. Section 551.071 – Consultation with an Attorney
2. Section 551.072 – Deliberations concerning Real Property
3. Section 551.073 – Deliberations concerning Gifts/Donations
4. Section 551.074 – Personnel Matters
5. Section 551.076 – Deliberations concerning Municipal Security
6. Section 551.086 – Economic Development
7. ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE NEXT AGENDA
One thought on “CITY OF JEFFERSON PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION COMMITTEE MEETING”
I am looking for your city regulations on short term rentals / bed & breakfast establishments.
We are considering moving to Jefferson & operating a short term rental facility.