JEFFERSON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
CITY HALL / 102 N. POLK ST / JEFFERSON / TEXAS
THURSDAY, MARCH 16, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
|Notice is hereby given that a Committee Meeting of the Jefferson Economic Development Corporation will be held on March 16, 2017 at 6:00 PM at the Jefferson City Hall located at 102 N. Polk St., Jefferson, Texas, at which time the subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the order shown on the meeting notice. Unless removed for the consent agenda, items identified with the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order – Chair
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Welcome/Introduction of Guest and Visitors
Public Comments – Jefferson Economic Development Corporation Committee Members may ask questions but shall not discuss items that are not on the agenda. A person may add an item to a future Jefferson Economic Development Corporation Agenda by contacting a Committee Member or the Economic Development Director a minimum of 5 days prior to a Committee Meeting.
5. CONSENT AGENDA (JEDCO reserves the right to remove items from the Consent Agenda and consider and/or approve individually)
a) Consider and/or approve financial statement(s).
b) Consider and/or approve minutes from the previous Committee Meeting.
a) Consideration/Action for grant funding for Jefferson Youth Baseball Association.
b) Consideration/Action for grant funding and/or loan request from Auntie Skinners (dba) Stanley & Michelle Davis.
c) Consideration/Action for grant funding request from the City of Jefferson – Public Restroom Project.
The Jefferson Economic Development Corporation reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code;
1. Section 551.071 – Consultation with an Attorney
2. Section 551.072 – Deliberations concerning Real Property
3. Section 551.073 – Deliberations concerning Gifts/Donations
4. Section 551.074 – Personnel Matters
5. Section 551.076 – Deliberations concerning Municipal Security
6. Section 551.086 – Economic Development