JEFFERSON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
TRANSPORTATION BUILDING / 305 E. AUSTIN ST / JEFFERSON / TEXAS
MONDAY, APRIL 30, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that a Committee Meeting of the Jefferson Economic Development Corporation will be held on April 30, 2018 at 5:00 PM at the Jefferson Transportation Building located at 305 E. Austin St., Jefferson, Texas, at which time the subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the order shown on the meeting notice. Unless removed for the consent agenda, items identified with the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call to Order – Chair Invocation
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Welcome/Introduction of Guest and Visitors
Public Comments – Jefferson Economic Development Corporation Committee Members may ask questions but shall not discuss items that are not on the agenda. A person may add an item to a future Jefferson Economic Development Corporation Agenda by contacting a Committee Member or the Economic Development Director a minimum of 5 days prior to a Committee Meeting.
4. CONSENT AGENDA (JEDCO reserves the right to remove items from the Consent Agenda and consider and/or approve individually)
a) Consider and/or approve financial statement(s).
b) Consider and/or approve minutes from the previous Committee Meeting(s).
6. DISCUSSION / CONSIDERATION / ACTION ITEMS
a) Consideration/Action for grant award for the 2018 Battle of Jefferson – Mary Keasler
b) Consideration/Action for grant award to Jefferson Tourism Development for Interactive Mobile Mapping Application for Jefferson
The Jefferson Economic Development Corporation reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code;
1. Section 551.071 – Consultation with an Attorney
2. Section 551.072 – Deliberations concerning Real Property
3. Section 551.073 – Deliberations concerning Gifts/Donations
4. Section 551.074 – Personnel Matters
5. Section 551.076 – Deliberations concerning Municipal Security
6. Section 551.086 – Economic Development
Certificate of Posting
I, Kevin Huckabee, City Administrator for the City of Jefferson, Texas, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted at City Hall, 102 North Polk Street, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the _27th day of __April__, 2018, at _11:00__, and remained so posted for at least 72 continuous hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Kevin Huckabee, MPA, CPM
Jefferson Economic Development Director