CITY OF JEFFERSON, TEXAS
102 N. POLK STREET
THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2019 @ 5:30 PM
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Jefferson City Council will be held on May 16, 2019 at 5:30 pm at the Jefferson City Hall located at 102 N. Polk Street, Jefferson, Texas, at which time the subject to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be in the order shown on the meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda items identified with the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. CALL TO ORDER
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
4. CONSENT AGENDA
1. Consider and/or approve a building permit for Danny Hughes on West Camp Street.
2. Consider and/or approve a building permit for Irving Heard/Beverly Faulkner at 607 Delta Street.
5. ACTION ITEM
1. Consider and take action on award recommendation by SPI to Terry Black Construction in the amount of $442,610.00 for water and sewer infrastructure improvements under Texas Department of Agriculture Texas Capital Fund Grant #7219002.
6. EXECUTIVE SESSION
The Jefferson City Council reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed, as authorized by Texas Government Code.
1. Section 551.071 – Consultation with Attorney
2. Section 551.072 – Deliberations concerning Real Property
3. Section 551.073 – Deliberations concerning Gifts/Donations
4. Section 551.074 – Personnel Matters
5. Section 551.076 – Deliberations concerning Municipal Security
6. Section 551.086 – Economic Development
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
i, Doris M. Hines, City Secretary for the City of Jefferson, Texas, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted at City Hall, 102 North Polk Street, a place accessible to the general public at all times on the 13th day of May, 2019 at 4:00 pm and remained so posted at least 72 continuous hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Doris M. Hines, City Secretary