CITY OF JEFFERSON, TEXAS
JEFFERSON CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
JEFFERSON CONVENTION AND VISITORS CENTER
305 E. AUSTIN STREET
Monday, Dec. 13, 2021 @ 5:30 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that a Board Meeting of the City of Jefferson Convention & Tourism Bureau Board will be held on Monday Dec. 13, 2021 at 5:30 pm, at the Jefferson Convention & Visitors Bureau at 305 E. Austin St., Jefferson, Texas at which time the subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the order shown on the meeting notice. Unless removed for the consent agenda, items identified with the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
- CALL TO ORDER – Chair
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- WELCOME GUESTS AND VISITORS
Comments – Limited to citizens and business owners of the City of Jefferson.
4. CONSENT AGENDA
a.Consider/Approve previous meetings minutes
b. Monthly Financial Report
5. OLD BUSINESS
a. Update on HOT tax from Avenu Colleen Taylor
b. Budget update Colleen Taylor
c. Update on Music Friendly Community Colleen Taylor
- NEW BUSINESS
- a. Update Consider/Approve-vote Advertising Pam Thomas
- b Update on Tourism Building and Public Restrooms Colleen Taylor
- c. Update MPI D/FW Chapter B.W. Brooks
- d. Comments about tourism Peggy
- e. New Quarterly Magazine Update Colleen Taylor
- f. Revision of Form for financial help for new events Colleen Taylor
- g. NETTC January 19, 2022 Meeting Event in Jefferson Colleen Taylor
- h. Discuss/Consider/Approve–Vote on participation in trade shows Colleen Taylor
- Items to Consider for Next Meeting
- Next Meeting Jan. 10, 2022
- CERTIFICATE OF POSTING
I, Colleen Taylor, President for the Jefferson Convention & Visitors Bureau Board for the City of Jefferson, Texas, do hereby certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted at City Hall, 102 North Polk Street, a place readily accessible to the general public at all times, on the 10th. day of Dec., 2021 by 5:30 pm, and remained so posted for at least 72 continuous hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Colleen Taylor, President of the Tourism Development/CVB